TUTOR AND ASSESSOR TRAINING COURSES
The Award in Preparing to Teach in the Lifelong Learning Sector (PTLLS) is a stepping stone qualification that enables candidates to teach their subject specialisms.
These qualifications are ideal for new entrants into the teaching industry or even for those who are currently teaching and who wish to teach their subject specialism. Teachers involved in providing funded Work Based Learning (WBL) may also require a PTLLS qualification to satisfy their funding requirements.
Our HABC qualifications are registered on the Qualifications and Credit Framework (QCF).
Levels of Awards
HABC offer the Level 3 and Level 4 PTLLS Awards
Level 3 and 4 PTLLS Awards – These are ideal for new entrants into the teaching industry. They are also ideal for anyone currently teaching or who wishes to teach their subject specialism.
To complement its suite of teaching qualifications HABC also offer the National Award in Delivering Training.
IADT Level 3 – This award is designed for learners who train others within their own organisation.
In addition to the above, HABC also provide qualifications for trainers who wish to deliver scenario-based conflict management courses.
TRAINING COURSES AVAILABLE
- Level 3 Preparing to Teach in the Lifelong Learning Sector (PTLLS)
- Level 3 Delivery of Conflict Management
- Level 3 Deliverers of Physical Intervention Training
- Level 3 Certificate in Assessing Vocational Achievement (QCF)
- Level 4 Certificate in Teaching in the Lifelong Learning Sector (CTLLS)
- Level 5 Diploma in Teaching in the Lifelong Learning Sector (DTLLS)