SIA APPROVED SECURITY TRAINING COURSES
Security Guarding are an invaluable resource to many industries. They are also responsible for representing your company through their interactions with customers so it is essential for you to use Security Guarding that is customer care orientated and well presented. At Touch we supply the highest standard of Security Guarding for all industries including Shopping and Retail Outlets, Construction Sites, Hospitals, Schools and Court Services.
Advances in the latest electronic surveillance and security systems may allow detection and recording of crime and incidents, but are still reactive and cannot directly protect property from the determined criminal or vandal, nor prevent flood, fire or damage.
From mainstream services such as concierge and car park security, to specialised requirements for public transport and high value assets, our organisation has the necessary experience and technical knowledge. Continuing throughout, our overriding aim is to manage the security provision by regularly reviewing the service and adopting best practice with a view to meeting the ever changing demands of the site.
TRAINING COURSES AVAILABLE
- Level 2 Award in Security Guarding (QCF)
- Level 2 Award in Door Supervision (QCF)
- Level 2 Award in Conflict Management (QCF)
- Level 2 Award for Up Skilling Door Supervisors (QCF)
- Level 2 Award in Physical Intervention Skills
- Level 2 Award in CCTV Operations (PSS) (QCF)
- Level 2 Award in Cash and Valuables in Transit (QCF)
- Level 2 Award in Understanding Stewarding at Spectator Events (QCF)
- Level 2 Handcuff Training
- Level 3 Certificate in Close Protection (QCF)