LEVEL 2 HANDCUFF TRAINING
The use of handcuffs is becoming more popular for Door Supervisors as a reliable way of restraining people. However proper training is essential to ensure that full account is taken of the legal and medical implications of their use.
This course will equip you to administer handcuffs safely.
- The law relating to the use of reasonable force
- The use of physical intervention techniques
- Escorting, holding and guiding skills
- Possible medical implications regarding the use of handcuffs
- Potential legal implications regarding handcuff techniques
- Deployment of handcuffs
- Application of handcuffs
Attendees should have:
- Level 2 Award in Conflict Management
- Level 2 Award in Physical Intervention